Working with weed is a dream that for many never seems to come true. But thanks to THC Jobs on The High Cloud, you can find the coolest jobs in the legal cannabis industry. How about working as a Social Media / Content Manager at one of the ten growers in the cannabis experiment, for example? Quickly check out the job posting below and make your dream a reality:
Vacancy: Social Media / Content Manager
You can hardly imagine it now, but by 2023 legal weed will roll off the conveyor belt at ten growers in the Netherlands. Those 10 cultivators have been licensed to grow cannabis to supply coffee shops in 10 selected municipalities. And one of those growers is looking for YOU! At least, if you can relate to the requirements below:
- You have an affinity for cannabis;
- You are familiar with apps such as Photoshop and Adobe Ilustrator;
- You are creative and create the boldest and most original photos, illustrations and other visual content;
- You are an absolute boss on social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and TikTok;
- You are not unfamiliar with WordPress and you know how to handle it and;
- SEO and SEA are your favorite abbreviations.
FYTA Company BV (Waalwijk)
One of the 10 legal growers in the cannabis experiment is FYTA Company BV in Waalwijk. This company was the first to pass the balloting committee and already has the first plants in the ground. So if you come to work there, you will soon just be walking through grow room after grow room; containing the very best – LEGAL – weed. That’s a dream job, isn’t it? FYTA offers for this vacancy:
- A unique workplace in Waalwijk
- 32-40 hours per week (Mon to Fri – work from home by arrangement)
- A competitive salary
- Good secundary benefits
Do you like to think “Out Of The Box”; and do you enjoy working among legal cannabis plants? Then this is your chance! Email your CV and motivation now to email@example.com and mention “Vacancy THC”.
Working in the cannabis experiment
During the “weed experiment” or “cannabis trial,” coffeeshops in ten selected municipalities will soon be able to legally purchase cannabis. This can only be done at ten designated growers who have to meet a whole load of strict requirements. With this trial, the Netherlands is investigating the effect of regulating the “back door.” The main focus here is the impact on public health; but also safety for business owners and consumers.
Want to know more about the cannabis experiment? Then check out The High Cloud Podcast S01E09 with Patrick Stevens of Holigram – one of the other 9 growers in addition to FYTA Company BV.